Wednesday, March 30, 2011

High Tunnel Manufacturing at Ledgewood Farm

While I was visiting Hank Letarte at White Gates Farm, Hank asked me if I wanted to go see Ledgewood Farm, which was only 20 minutes away. I had always intended to stop by there, but never got the chance. This was just too convenient. Hank even drove. Thanks, Hank!


The scoop on Ledgewood, quoted from their website:
Ed Person owns and operates Ledgewood Farm a 22 acre retail vegetable operation in central New Hampshire. The farm also manufactures greenhouses and high tunnels for the commercial market.  The farm has been in his family since 1947 and he has manufactured greenhouses since 1987. The business operates with one year round employee and eight seasonal employees.
http://www.ledgewoodfarm.com/

Ed was out. While there, I met Rob, who is with him full time and does on-site set up of the high tunnels for farmers chosing that option. After checking out the shop, he graciously gave us a tour. Thanks, Rob!



This was a great visit and an unexpected bonus for me. Awesome.

Thanks!

Adam.

Adam Lemieux
Tools & Supplies Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment